The Crypto Finder has numerous screens to choose from:
- CSI Status — choose cryptos that are in the green (healthy), yellow (cautionary), or red (stopped-out) status.
- CSI Trend — select cryptos that are trending up, down, or sideways.
- Newsletter Recommendations — choose if you want to see results from your newsletters.
You can also select the newsletters that you’d like to view. Simply select them from the list.
- VQ Range — choose your VQ range. Remember, the higher the number, the higher the volatility.
- Kinetic VQ Ratio — choose the Kinetic VQ range. This represents the pent up energy in the cryptocurrency.
- Latest Price — the price that you’re comfortable with. This is based on intraday pricing.
- Quote Currency — select the currency pair that you’d like to view
- Sort Results — choose how you’d like to sort your results.
Click Calculate Results to see your results.
We’ll provide you the following information:
- Average VQ
- VQ Ratio
- Latest Price
- 52 Week High
- 1 year change percent
- 3 year change percent