There are many new terms to learn while using the crypto finder. Below is our glossary.
- 52 week high – the high price that the crypto traded for in the previous year
- 1 year change % – the change in price over one year
- 3 year change % – the change in price over three years
- % Off High – The percentage amount that the latest close is below the highest close achieved by the symbol since the entry date.
- Average VQ – it is the average VQ for a position over the past 30 years
- CSI – Crypto State Indicators
- CSI Entry Signal – The CSI Entry Signal was designed to answer the question of when it’s safe to get back into a crypto that was previously stopped out. It has two basic components. It tells you when the trend is with you and when the position has had a strong bounce in the desired direction.
- CSI Yellow Zone – The Yellow Zone indicates that the position has corrected somewhat below a recent high, and it has not yet hit its CSI Stop Price.
- CSI Red Zone – The crypto has hit its CSI Stop Loss and is now in the Red Zone. This indicates that the crypto has corrected more than its VQ% below a recent high. The crypto is not behaving in a way that is usual based on its historical market trend.
- Days Triggered – The number of consecutive days the status has been triggered.
- Kinetic VQ Ratio – Tells you of those cryptos with the most energy to pull into a new high.
- Latest Close – The latest closing price for the position.
- N/A – Data not available for this position.
- Symbol – An arrangement of characters (usually letters and/or numbers) that represent the crypto you own.
- Volatility Quotient – Our proprietary algorithm that tells you how volatile a crypto is. It will tell you how much room you can give a crypto in order to not get stopped out too early. The lower the number, the more stable the movement of that crypto.
- VQ – Volatility Quotient
- VQ Ratio – the current VQ compared to the average VQ to understand the built up energy. A positive ratio is part of the Kinetic VQ strategy. A negative ratio can be ignored outside of the Kinetic VQ.